Our communities health and safety is always our top priority, nothing changes with COVID in regards to this. As NSW is starting to implement the fedral government's three step plan to open the economy and allow us to be back in the park, we have got you covered. Below you can see our COVID-Safe Policy and Procedures to make sure you can continue to train safely.
At FEAT we're always looking at ways to bring the most FUN to our sessions and EMPOWER our members to be their best.
We also understand the importance of keeping each and every one of our community safe especially during this time of COVID-19.
This includes adhering to Government health regulations about numbers attending sessions. We will continue to keep up-to-date with any changes and set session limits as a result.
Not only do viruses thrive on weaker immune systems, but with lots of people working at home and spending more time indoors alone can have it's own series of mental health consequences.
Measures in place at Sessions
- Boxing - all boxing sessions will be changed to equipment sessions to avoid any close contact training.
- Mats - we continue to not share mats with each other during a session.
- Hygiene - our trainers will have hand sanitiser available and encourage people to use this before and after the session. We also remind people to try avoid touching your face, our trainers have hair ties available to help keep your hair out of your face. Lastly, don't forget to thoroughly wash your hands with soap before and after training.
- Towels - we encourage everyone to bring their own towels or even 2, one you may decide to place over your mat to work on.
- Masks Indoors - for any Pilates or Yoga sessions that are indoors, masks are required for the session. This is required with the new NSW government Health mandate.
- Session Changes - we are adapting our sessions to reduce close contact with each other through exercises, setup and protocols.
Measures outside of sessions
- Mats & Equipment - we continue to clean all mats & equipment between sessions with our environmentally responsible sanitiser.
- If you're feeling unwell or need to self-isolate, plese do not attend training in the park.
- We'll be watching closely all recommendations from the NSW Government and NSW Health to ensure that we can keep doing our part to help slow the spread of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
As a FEAT Community, we hope that we can control the spread of the current outbreak, but we'll continue to adhere to the advice and restrictions put in place. We'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you all that we have our backup plans should anything change in the future and no matter what happens, we'll continue to provide a training solution for you!
Last Updated: 23 June 2021