We're looking for passionate, committed personal trainers to join our trainer family.
At FEAT, our aim is to create an environment for people to play and ultimately have FUN. We're not just another bootcamp company. We believe in building a thriving COMMUNITY through support and accountability.
- You're passionate about training groups of people and believe in the power of community to change lives.
- You understand the power of fresh air, sunrises and training in all conditions.
- You're committed, responsible and looking to build a career (not just take a job).
Qualifications and job requirements:
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness, or equivalent.
- First Aid & CPR
- Appropriate Current Insurance Cover
- Unrestricted Drivers License and your own vehicle to transport equipment.
We are continually looking for extra trainers to help take extra sessions with us.
If working with FEAT interests you, apply below and we can discuss other roles available!
About the role
We're currently expanding and looking for fitness instructors for our outdoor group sessions in all of our locations.
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting equipment at the beginning and end of each week and managing the set-up/pack-down of your location daily. (We rotate equipment between groups weekly). You will need your own vehicle to transport/store equipment
- Planning sessions and delivering an authentic, fun, empowering experience for our clients
- Follow up and check in with community members
- Recruit new community members for your group
- Joining weekly professional development sessions with the broader FEAT Fitness training team at our head office in Stanmore - We will invest in you so you can consistently grow and achieve your career aspirations.
You'll be offered a competitive part time salary with additional commission.
Interested and want to know more? If you're looking for an amazing opportunity to really build your career and be part of a truly unique fitness community, complete the following form and we'll get in touch with you!